Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Under the Sea...

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Hay, I really felt Sebastian’s song in the Little Mermaid when I visited the Manila Ocean Park. I felt as if I was Ariel and the whole park was my home. There were different kinds of fish that I only got to see on TV before I visited the park. It was really a magical day for me. I especially loved the shark tank because I love sharks. I don’t know why but they just amaze me. I also enjoyed the fish spa because it made my feet feel more relaxed.

However, there was a bad side during my visit. The line was so long that we made 5 turns before entering the building. Aside from that the rooms were very crowded that you don’t get to see all the fish if you were as small as I (hehehe).

Despite all the lines and he crowded rooms, I still enjoyed it because it was m first time to visit such place. At some point my visit mad me wish that I was part of that world.

No comments: