Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love…love…love

Have you experienced falling? Falling from a tree, from your bed or even falling in love? Hahahaha, too mushy for you? Well, I haven’t experienced falling in love. Huhuhu charot…You might ask why all the poems in my multiply are about love. Let’s just say I can easily imagine an I can easily relate to the love stories of my friends and the stories I watch on TV.I have seen my friends fall in love. There are times that they look like full-bloomed flowers that are beautiful and fresh. However, there are also days when their beauty and freshness fades. This makes me wonder what love really does to people. I can’t understand why people feel happy and sad at the same time when they are in love. Well, since I can’t understand what love is and I cannot really comment anything about it. I’ll just leave you with some love quotes. Maybe you can understand love and then explain it to me later.

Amy Bloom:

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.

Amy Tan:

I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery:

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

Bible:

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8

Be in love and be entertained this May 2 for FREE!!!

No comments: