Monday, April 21, 2008

Rainbow Salad

R- Red tomato

O- Orange carrot

Y- Yellow Mango

G- Green lettuce

B- Black Olives

I-I don’t know any salad ingredient whose color starts with I.

V- Violet grapes

Hehehe this is the usual color of my salad. It has all the colors of the rainbow except for blue and indigo. Well I haven’t encountered a salad with color blue or indigo in it. When I was smaller I just ate the lettuce in my salad. My mom was the one who taught me to make my salad colorful. Usually when she has time she prepares salad on weekends and she partners it with either fish fillet or pasta. I love the fish fillet and salad combo because I am able to eat plenty but still stay healthy. Hehehehe pasta and salad is also a good combo because it really fills my stomach. Kaya, for those who want to eat plenty but still want to be healthy try making salad as your main course….

No comments: