Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Surfing....

The internet has been a very helpful technology to almost all people especially to students like me. Imagine, it allowed us to do our research in the comforts of our home. Now, there is no need for me to go to different libraries. Hehehe my parents always tell me and my siblings how fortunate we are because we already have the internet. They said during their time they needed to stay long hours in libraries for them to finish a research paper. Hay, thank God I was not born during that time. You might say that I’m so “maarte” pero you got to admit that we are really lucky to be born during the time of booming technological innovations.

However, I think we will be luckier if we get rewards after using the net. That will be fun because we are able to do our research and win at the same time. Wouldn’t you feel motivated if you know that you can win points every time you use your internet?

No comments: