Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gym Crazy? Not Me...

Gym here, gym there, gym everywhere. Hehe I just observed that gyms have been sprouting everywhere. Being fit is really in nowadays. Most people allot some of their time to visit the gym. They go there to flush all the fats and toxins out of their bodies. I really admire these people because they are really able to spare some of their busy time to take good care of their bodies and health as well.

However, despite my admiration to these people I still find it hard to exercise because I do not like what I am doing. I also feel very tired everyday so I really dislike doing another stressful work after school. Studying is really stressful so why do I have to do another thing that would only add to the stress and tiredness that I am feeling. Ano ako superwoman? Hehehe na kayang pasanin ang mundo. Hindi noh. Ang sarap kayang magpahinga pagdating sa bahay hehehe. But then after I read an article with tips about exercise I started to think that maybe staying long hours in the gym is not the only way to be fit. It says there that the type of exercise that we should do must be something that we like. Well, I think that would be better because we won’t feel any pressure and stress when we like what we do di ba? Hay kung may pool lang kami kahit everyday pa ako mag-exercise ok lang sa akin. Basta ba nakababad ako sa tubig.

No comments: