Friday, April 25, 2008

Know your priorities...

Children usually do not have any priorities. Usually, they just think of what they would want to eat, the toys that they would buy and the cartoons that they would watch. Hay, isn't it fun to be a child again??? Honestly, if I would be given a chance to be a child again I would grab that opportunity because being an adult is very tiring. People have higher expectations of me especially my parents. They always expect me to be a responsible sister to my siblings. Hay, it’s really tiring because aside from wanting me to be responsible they also expect me to perform well in school. They also usually scold me for not having any priorities. Well, I do have my priorities minsan lang hindi nila nakikita because they usually see me at home resting and watching videos. Hello, stressful kaya ang mag-aral. I also need to rest noh.

With my experience, I usually ask myself why my parents do this. I realized one answer after reading an article about
Aga Muhlach and his kids. Maybe like Aga my parents want me to concentrate on my studies and responsibilities at home before doing other things. They might just want me to have a brighter future. Aside from that maybe they are preparing me for the future responsibilities that I might face when I start to work. Maybe they still don’t see me capable of taking bigger responsibilities that’s why they are training me little by little. I know that they just want the best for me but I just hope that they would see that I know how to be responsible and I have my own priorities.

LOVE YAH DAD AND MOM!!!

No comments: