Monday, May 12, 2008

Our mothers' day celebration

Yesterday, my family and I celebrated the 2nd special day of my mom, my lola and my titas. Hehehe happy mothers’ day again to my mom, lola and titas. Yesterday was filled with love and laughter. We met up with our relatives in Greenbelt 5. Part of our activity for mothers’ day was to eat somewhere special. My grandparents decided to eat at TOOOOT, sorry I can’t say the name of the resto. Mahirap na baka mademanda pa ako ng wala sa oras. It’s a fancy restaurant with good ambiance. The dishes were not Filipino or Chinese. Ahhhh, kasasabi ko pa naman sa previous blog ko sana sa Filipino resto kami kumain. Well, it was a new experience because the food was Mediterranean. I was not familiar with the dishes that they served so iwas pretty excited to taste them. We ordered fried frog legs and it was good not that delicious but it was acceptable. I loved the kuhol soup we ordered. After the appetizers, the main course arrived one by one. First they served Ostrich Salpicao and I found it delicious. However, the dishes that came after the Salpicao did not satisfy my taste buds. Most of the dishes were too salty and too exotic for m taste. Hehehehe while I was eating, I wished we just went to an eat all you can restaurant. At least makakapili pa ako di ba? Hay, I was really disappointed with the food. Tapos ang mahal pa ng binayad naming noh. Hindi nga ako nabusog eh. Sayang lang talaga.

Hay pero bakit nga ba ako nagrereklamo? Didn’t I say in my previous blog that the food really does not matter as long as I am with my loved ones? Mahirap pa lang sabihin yun noh? Because everytime I think of the resto I keep remembering the money we spent for it. Nanghihinayang lang talaga ako. Gusto nyo bang malaman kung magkano??? Hehehe secret ko nay un. But I’m still happy because I was with the important people in my life yesterday.

No comments: