Thursday, May 8, 2008

Goin' Bananas

When I arrived at work I immediately opened my laptop because I wanted to work as early as possible to make up for my absence yesterday. I was browsing through the net and VOILA!!! an article caught my attention. The article was entitled Boom time for Philippine banana plantations”. My interest was caught because I never thought that the Philippines has future in the banana business. I know that we export bananas but I did not know that bananas could be one of our major exported products.

The bright future of the banana business is seen as something positive by many people because it allows farmers to earn more because of the high demand. However engaging in this business requires big capital. The big capital requirement might be a discouraging factor but if I had the money I will invest in this field. Imagine, there is a wide market outside our country. Bakit ko naman ipipikit lang ang mata ko noh? If there is a market, go and get that market. Nothing will happen if I would just wait and not take any risks right? Hay kung may pera lang ba talaga ako noh. Hehehe

No comments: