Friday, May 9, 2008

Family 1st and Tummy 2nd

Hahahaha this Sunday will be the best Sunday ever because my grandparents are celebrating their 49th anniversary and at the same time it’s mothers’ day. Sigurado para na naman kaming magppyesta dahil sa dami ng food …food…foooodddd!!! Hay kain galore na naman ako sa Sunday. Whooops wala munang diet saying ang pagkain hahahaha. Saan naman kaya kami kakain ngayon? Usually my grandparents choose Chinese restos. I don’t know why kasi 25% Chinese lang naman sila but they really love Chinese dishes. If I would be asked to choose this Sunday, I would suggest that we try a Filipino resto because I appreciate it more. Hehehe hindi kasi ako chuchal kaya pang Pinoy lang ang taste buds ko hahaha.

Wait bakit ba puro pagkain ang nasa isip ko??? Napaghahalataan tuloy ako. Actually I can eat anywhere kahit sa turo-turo or carinderia pa kami dalhin this Sunday. The food will not be the focus of that day. Yung food pamapadagdag saya lang. The focus that day will be my grandparents, my mom and my titas because that day is their day. It will be the day that their efforts in taking good care of us and loving us will be recognized. Kahit sa carinderia pa kami kumain it will be ok as long as we are together to celebrate that very special Sunday.

No comments: